Wednesday night Scott and I ordered yet another refrigerator. Hopefully this one is deliverable. I was quite disappointed when I found out there was no chance of our fridge coming in, and it was sad to have to return it... although nice to have the purchase price credited back to our Best Buy card, haha.
Oh well, this fridge should be just as nice. We went down a cubic foot in size, but I don't think it will be all that noticeable. But you know that when I am trying to fit that last jar of whatever into the refrigerator, and it doesn't fit, I'm going to blame it on that lost cubic foot, and no, that is not being silly and irrational...
So for some reason I can't post pictures, so I'm going to end this here. I had more that I wanted to add, but it just isn't the same without pictures. I'll check back later I suppose to see if the add picture option returns. How sad.
No comments:
Post a Comment