Tonight I'm all alone, as Scott is running lights for a concert at the church. I'm suppose to be at Scott's house right now washing clothes and the like, but I got too caught up with Facebook and blogs and blogging. I'll head over there in a little bit and watch some TV and eat a brownie (the very last one!) with ice cream, and chocolate sauce, and caramel, and sprinkles, and a cherry (actually many cherries... I love them).
Tomorrow we are going to attempt once again to go to Carowinds. We were suppose to go last weekend, but we got so caught up in cleaning and fixing our house, that it just didn't happen.

I think overall I'm happier that we stayed here and got so much accomplished. It has been very rewarding to come home, and see things looking more organized and having the space feel usable.
But now it's time for some fun, and I can't wait. I love amusement parks, as does Scott, so we are very excited about getting down there, and riding rides we've never been on before. It's always such a great adventure. And yay, we'll have the camera, so I can get some great pictures to share, even though I know I'm really bad about doing that all of the time...
But anyway, enjoy you're weekend! I know I will!!
No comments:
Post a Comment