The main gist of my earlier post was to be that my older sister, Lisa (pictured below with our niece), may be coming to Lynchburg for a week (or so) in August.

She will ride down with my sister, Stacey, and my parents, when they come to drop Stacey off for college. She will then stay with me for a week and a half, and ride back with Scott, Stacey, and myself when we all head home for a visit.
I'm looking forward to having someone stay with me in the house, but it will be a bit trying for the both of us, I'm sure. I know that I can be a bit grumpy in the morning, when things aren't going right, and Lisa has her moments as well (I love you Lisa).

It'll be fun though. We have lots of things already planned out to keep us entertained, and it also gives me more motivation to make sure things are done before she gets here.
Scott and I are currently working on putting down laminate flooring in our soon-to-be laundry room. We bought all of the supplies today, and tomorrow we will finally be putting it all together. I am so excited to be getting this job done and out of the way, plus it means I will finally have the washer and dryer here! No more lugging my clothes to Scott's house... now he gets to be the one to load it up and bring it over.

It'll be easier for him than it was for me anyway... he's a boy. Boys don't stress the small stuff like girls do.
So many exciting things going on, and so much to look forward to. Things are really starting to look up!
No comments:
Post a Comment