Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Paint on the Walls

Scott and I plan to paint the master bedroom today after work. I'm really excited about making such a big change, and it means that I am one step closer to moving in!!

Now the big question is, what color? I've been looking at different shades of blues and greens, but I just can't decide which will be the best, so I went and found some pics on-line to get some inspiration.


In the first pic, I love the lightness of the blue. I think Scott may want something darker. I also noticed that the trim work is also blue... Scott and I were trying to decide whether to have colored trim work, or to paint it white.



I'm a little on the fence when it comes to the mintier greens, but I think Scott would like how the browns go with it. He is really big on having green or blue with brown.



This is a much darker aqua color, but I worry that it may too bright. I love it with the grays though...



I think Scott will like this blue, although it may be a little too purply, and I really don't like it with that red comforter. I'm also not a big fan of how the brown furniture looks against the wall, and if Scott wants brown, that could be a problem.



So much to choose from, and these are only four of the many color options out there. Maybe I should just close my eyes while I'm in the paint aisle and grab. Whatever the color is, that is what we'll get.



P.S. I got the pics here: http://dutchboy.com/gallery/interiors/bedrooms/soothing-sophistication/index.jsp

1 comment:

  1. I like 1 or 2. # 2 is 1st choice, but would the comforter you have now go with the blue better? Mom

    ReplyDelete