Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Time

Tonight I am free to do as I wish. It's a wonderful feeling to know that I don't have to work at Geek Squad. I can't decide though on what I would like to do. Part of me wants to go to the library and find a good book to get myself lost in. Another part of me wants to go to the park, and spend the last few hours of daylight walking around enjoying the fresh air. The final part of me just wants to go to Scott's house, crash on his couch, and watch TV and play Wii all night.

I really don't think I should be left with this much freedom...I don't know what to do with it all! I've been dreaming of this moment for the last few days, and now that it is here, I am at a loss. At least I can be satisfied in knowing, that whatever I end up doing tonight, will still be far better than anything I would be doing at Best Buy.

"Half of our life is spent trying to find something to do with the time we have rushed through life trying to save." -Will Rogers

No comments:

Post a Comment