Friday, April 24, 2009

My Glorious Weekend Awaits Me

Today was a long and tedious day, but tomorrow has promise to be good. I'm going to drive out to Bedford, and see Scott finish his 50K through the mountains, which I am quite excited about. I don't know where that boy gets the endurance to do stuff like this, but I am very proud of him, and I'm glad that I'll get to be there for him.

After that I have a whole day free of work and responsibility. Again, I find myself overwhelmed with options, but I think I will make it through okay. And no worries, come Sunday at 1:30, my life will once again be consumed by work, and I will no longer have to worry about making decisions for myself.

Sunday evening; however, will be full of excitement! Scott and I will be joining the rest of my Geek Squad co-workers for a Barbecue, and I am very much looking forward to it. It will be a great event before closing on our home Monday, which I am still very nervous about.

And so to kick off my glorious weekend, I am going to go to bed. And by the way, my windows are open, the weather is perfect, and I am very happy. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment