There is a swirl of twisted chicken wire winding it's way past my monitor, into the void of that space behind my desk. A dark blue sky is above me, with bright, fat, yellow stars. I'm sitting in a dark box; a space that is at once familiar, but strange. Where am I? What could I possibly be doing here?
My desk has been transformed into the coal car of the Polar Express, and I'm not all that fond of it.
So that was my moment of creative writing... and it's true. I have removed the roof my my coal car, so there would once again be light and air movement at my desk, so I have a bit of a mess around me right now. I guess I'll have to fix it before Friday... oh well.
If this doesn't make sense, that's okay. I'm enjoying a day of disorder and craziness.
Transiberian Orchestra this weekend!!
Love checking this and seeing all the new stuff you've written! Love ya
ReplyDelete