Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Picnik Edits!

I've been going through some of my Christmas photos, and playing with them in Picnik. I think I like the edited versions a lot more, what do you think?










They just seem so much brighter and full of color and life... love it!

As for the rest of my world... I've been totally swamped at work lately. We've been getting tons of high school transcripts, and my desk is buried under them.

This weekend we are celebrating Scott's birthday by going to Atlantic City with some friends. We'll also be visiting New York City, and I am excited about taking lots of pictures, and posting them here and on Facebook. Maybe I'll edit them first next time!

Hopefully we'll have the living room painted soon, so I can put up the Christmas tree with a slightly happier heart. Right now it just seems so plain and boring, and I feel like it's going to swallow up any Christmas spirit I may have.

Other than that, life is merry :) I'm enjoying being a wife, and I can't wait for the new year and all the excitement it will bring!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see your pictures! When will the painting be done do you think? Tree going up? And...I do like the edited pictues better.
    Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, thanks :)

    Painting... who knows? I was hoping to get things started with Scott tonight, but I don't think we'll end up with enough time, so I guess next week??

    If it doesn't happen soon, then we'll just have to put up the decorations with the white walls... Not my first choice, but if we wait too much longer, we won't be home enough to enjoy it before we have to take it all down.

    ReplyDelete