Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Winter Blahs

I keep wanting to come back here to write something, but when I finally do, I have nothing to say. Even what I'm typing now seems a little lost and sad.

That's right, I'm writing about how I have nothing to say... really makes you want to stick around...

You would think I would have tons to say. I'm a newlywed. I'm trying to fix up a house with my husband. We travel every other weekend. I should be bursting with stories and insight, but I'm really not. I think in a sense I'm still waiting for it to all begin, and so I'm missing all of that stuff.


Or maybe I'm just living life, and this is how it is. We can't all be filled with inspiration all the time, right? I'm just normal. Perhaps a little bored... a little wanting.

I'm human.

I don't know, I guess I'm just getting a little cabin fever from all the cold weather and shortened days that come with winter. Maybe summer will lighten me up a bit!

On a different, more updatey note, Scott and I will be going home this weekend to celebrate Christmas with my family! I'm so excited, and I can't wait to see everyone!! Maybe a little shot of home and holdiay with my fam will help as well, haha.

1 comment: