On that same note, renovating a house is rewarding. My favorite things about the house are the things that Scott and I have added and have done ourselves... which is a lot. Even though the decisions were hard to make, we made them, and our home will be reflective of us... who we are.
So as we struggle, and as we sweat through all of the hard work, and as we learn from our numerous mistakes, and rejoice in our numerous accomplishments, I'll continue to remember that there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Our house may never be "finished" (as I have been told there is never truly an end to the repairs and renovations that are done to a house), but it will be our home, and we will enjoy every little personal touch that we have given it. I can't wait to see what we come up with!
**Sidenote to the renovations: Stacey is in Lynchburg to attend Liberty University! I am so excited to have her here!! We even got to go hiking with Scott and Lisa up Sharp Top, and encountered our first black bear :) Let the adventures begin...
No comments:
Post a Comment