Wednesday, August 12, 2009

It Finally Has Arrived!!

I finally have a fridge in my kitchen! I can have cold drinks!! I can keep frozen foods!! I can actually store food to later cook in my, so far unused, stove!!


Sadly it is currently empty, but I'm hoping to resolve that issue soon. There just hasn't really been a lot of time for shopping, and since we are leaving for the weekend to go to the free fair in Ohio, there won't be much need for food.


Still, it's nice knowing that if I wanted to refrigerate something, I am more than capable.

One sad thing about the new fridge is that they installed the handles on the side of the fridge that makes it open, so it's contents don't face into the kitchen, they face into the living room. This was done because we knew there would be plenty of swing room, which was good planning...

...but I'm not a fan.

It feels awkward to me. So my sweet, darling Scott is going to change the handles, which we've been told is a pain. Hopefully the door will swing open all the way, even with the wall there, which I think it will. There is a fairly decent amount of space between the wall and the fridge. I just know I'll like it better the other way.

Ah, my sweet refrigerator. How happy I am to finally at long last have your food cooling power in my kitchen. Thank you Best Buy for finally get it done right!


On a final note... Ramona thought my leg would be a good hang out spot while I was taking pictures. She's my cute little tub tubs:

1 comment: