Monday, January 30, 2012

My little man has been feeling better since about Friday morning. I was looking forward to everything returning to normal, and yet it doesn't seem to be. Poor little fella has been extremely fussy these last few days, and I am just about at my whit's end! He isn't eating as well, which I think is exacerbating his bad mood, and nothing seems to make him happy for very long. We seem to spend a lot of time with me holding him to my shoulder, rocking and soothing him until he stops crying, so we can get back to life.

I am hoping that maybe it has to do with teething, or something that will pass quickly. I don't think we can go on like this for much longer. It just makes me so sad (and perhaps a little crazy) to hear him sound so sad and miserable. I just wish I could understand what it is that he wants or needs... he needs to learn to talk! Right now all he is saying to me is "mom" and "mommy", which breaks my heart every time...

At least he was happy playing the drums at Amazement Square on Saturday




Our boy is going to be a drummer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment