It is super windy out today... that means another day inside, where it is warm. Although I don't think Masen would care one bit about the wind, I don't want his cheeks to get more chapped. He is still struggling with his tear ducts being clogged, so he little eyes are still teary, and we are going to have to take him back to the doctor for it, and I am not looking forward to that. It will most likely mean a more extensive surgery may be in our future...
At least he is napping. That is nice. I can't quite seem to get him to 12:30PM again, so he has been going down around 11:30AM, and waking at 1:00PM, and then staying awake all the way until 8:00PM... for now it is working, so we will keep with it I suppose.
As for me, right now, lunch!
No comments:
Post a Comment