Masen has been getting very excited about blowing raspberries lately. He started last week, and has been going strong ever since. I think it's great because I have been trying to teach him this for a long time (try ever since he started sticking out his tongue).
The best part about his raspberry blowing is that he does it at the most random times. My favorites so far are when he is alone. He will be lying in his crib, or sitting in the backseat of the truck in his car seat, and all you hear is random "pffts" intermingled with his babbling.
One night he awoke in his crib, and started talking to himself. I could hear him over the baby monitor having a wonderful little conversation with himself, and then the raspberries started. Some were short, some were long, and they just weren't stopping... and of course they kind of sounded like him passing gas. I couldn't help but start laughing, and I had to share it with Scott, who was downstairs. We recorded some of it on to Scott's phone, and as soon as I figure out how to get it off, I will post it on here... it's hilarious!
No comments:
Post a Comment