Friday, March 11, 2011

Picture Perfect... Almost

I take a ton of pictures of Masen, and of course Scott is in them a lot too, but there are hardly any pictures of Masen and me together. Don't blame Scott though! I am not always the most willing model, as I am normally a mess and don't want any photographic evidence of it, haha!

But lucky me, I had a doctor's appointment on Thursday, and so I decided to take some pictures with Masen! Only one really turned out all that well... it's hard to hold the camera steady pointing at myself with a squirmy four month old!


Not too bad if I do say so myself :)

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way Jaime! I am never feeling like getting my picture taken when Elias is doing something cute, and when I am we are alone, so we get these awkward self portraits :)

    But I agree..your picture turned out very well. He is adorable!

    ReplyDelete