And now back to real life at home! We made it safely back late last night, and attempted to play catch up on getting things back together today. Thankfully Masen had preschool this morning, so that gave me a little more freedom at home while Levi slept. But there is still so much more to do! Scott's birthday is coming up, and we plan to have people over, so it would be nice to have a little order around here!
I wish I could say that Levi was back to his lovely two hour morning naps, but he only gave me an hour this morning. I won't complain too much though... at least it was something!
Masen had another good day at school. I'm really hoping his pushing and hitting days are behind him. He is such an awesome kid, and I want him to be happy and successful!
I was laying with Masen tonight as he was attempting to fall asleep, and in the little light present in his room, I could see his baby face. It was like looking at him two years ago, and it made me sad. Back then life was so much easier... yes, he gave us a fit sometimes, but now I feel like I sometimes forget that he is only three, and that life is still coming together for him. I had always hoped I would be a patient and relaxed mother, and I have my moments, but I am far more uptight than I would like to be, and I need to practice being calm. My children deserve as much.
No comments:
Post a Comment