Today was all about decorating at Grandma's house. Masen is really excited about Christmas this year, and I'm thoroughly enjoying his enthusiasm. He had so much fun looking through all of the boxes filled with decorations, and hanging the ornaments on the tree. We even made cookies (break an bakes are the way to go for us). He kept telling my mom how beautiful the tree and ornaments were. He can be so sweet with his words :)
We also took Masen and Levi to the Farmer's market for the first time today. Well, it was Levi's second visit, but there is no real need to nitpick about it ;)
We enjoyed pretzels and chocolate milk, and Masen got to fill up a bag with some candy, and he was all smiles and giggles. I even bought him his first advent calendar! I can't wait until the 1st so we can start opening boxes and eating candy!
No comments:
Post a Comment