Monday, June 13, 2011

Turtle Walk and Baby Led Weaning

Scott and I went for a walk with Masen after dinner last night. It was a nice cool evening, perfect for strolling through our neighborhood. While on our walk we stumbled upon a little turtle in the middle of the road.

Masen was very interested in him, and wanted to see how he tasted. I made sure he didn't get that pleasure, haha (but he did a good job trying)!

When we arrived back home we decided that our new little friend would do okay in our fish tank (which is a terrible mess, I know...) with our last remaining goldfish.





Overall a good evening!

Oh, and here is a picture from our new attempts at feeding Masen through baby led weaning (letting Masen chew and test out whole pieces of food vs purees). He really seems to like it a lot more, and although there is definitely a lot more gagging, he isn't choking on it, and we really think this is going to work well for us! In this picture he has chunks of banana all over him, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment