My little man is finally mobile!! After many weeks of him wiggling about, getting on his knees, and being overall frustrated with his inability to move forward, he finally did it! And I will never forget the day, because it just so happened to be his nine month "birthday"... what luck!
Gosh, I love that little baby bum!
We've also reached another milestone in that Masen can touch books without trying to est them, haha. He really enjoys this new skill as it has opened up his selection of toys.
And then here are just some photos that I love!
Bedhead!! (Yes, this is what his hair actually looked like one morning)
Little Music Man!
Not the best post ever, but I'm trying... what more can you ask for?



Yay for mobile baby! We're still waiting for the no more eating book milestone! Board books it is for us still :)
ReplyDelete