I guess I'll start with being pregnant. So far things have been going pretty good. I have to pee once an hour, and I'm hungry a lot. I don't sleep through every night, and I truly miss being able to bend over and pick things up off the floor without feeling like I'm smooshing the baby.
But as for the good things, I can feel him moving a lot more now, and I don't have stretch marks (yay!) Plus I have a wonderful husband who takes very good care of me, and makes sure I don't overdo myself, and that I'm eating healthy, and drinking plenty of water and juice, vs soda. I haven't felt nauseous at all, I can still do lots of things without any negative side effects, and Scott and I are enjoying all that summer has to offer... with the exception of theme parks, which Scott is quite sad about, but we can't justify doing. Who wants to spend $50+ for me to go into a park where I can't really do anything? Not us!
Aside from baby related things, we've been thinking and praying about Scott's new job. There have been some setbacks, and things are moving a little slower than we had anticipated, which is slowly starting to wear us down, but we know that it is all in God's timing, and so we are trying very hard to have patience, and to have faith.
With that said, I can move onto the house. We haven't really been doing very much with it lately. We are currently trying to save anything extra for the baby. Just in case there are any unforseen expenses... right now I just need to be content with where we are on the renovations.
I guess that is all I have for now... I don't have any cute updated pics of my belly... I have a few shots from Ocean City, which is where Scott and I went this weekend with my family, but they most certainly aren't all that cute:

I guess it's not too terrible... I did some editing, which makes it look a bit overexposed, but we'll all just ignore that for now. I wish I was turned a bit more to the side, but such is life.
I wish I had some amazing thought to share here at the end, but I don't. I've been too brain dead lately to have many thoughts about anything other than the every day happenings of life. I guess I'll just end here... with this.
So glad to see you posted something! I check periodically, it has been a long while! Love you...your mom
ReplyDelete