I haven't really even been all that busy lately. I just haven't had much to write here, and truthfully, I still don't.
But I'm going to try.
So what has been going on? Lots of snow. Everything is all snowy and white and cold.
I hate it. I want it to melt away, so there can be grass and flowers, and so I don't slip on the ice when trying to walk up the driveway to the car. And to make it worse, I hear there is more snow coming! Ugh...
No change to the house. People keep wanting to see new pictures on Facebook, but it still looks the same. One day Scott and I are just going to start working on it, and our cold, barren house will be transformed into a warm and inviting home.
Really, there is nothing else going on. Scott and I go to work, come home, eat, clean a little, do stuff on our computers, and then go to bed... kind of depressing, but it's what we've been up to. We're working hard to save our money, so eventually we can be out of debt. Sadly, saving money means there isn't much room for extras... even driving places uses up our precious weekly allowance of gas. We did get our taxes done, so we should be getting a lovely refund check soon! It's already been earmarked for other things, but we'll be that much closer to being credit card debt free! Very exciting stuff.
Oh, and we have been spending a lot of time with our neighbors. They are really amazing people, and they invite us over for dinner, and to play Wii, and to just hang out. We have a lot of fun with them.
I should probably be going now. Scott went to run sound at the youth group, and he'll be home soon, and I have accomplished nothing! Oops.
That was good! See, just a few sentences, that's all I need. The pictures of Ramona are adorable...Love it, your Mom
ReplyDelete